With less than two weeks until the convention starts, now’s the time to download our new convention app and get up to speed with its features. One new tool you won’t want to miss is creating your personal profile. Having a profile will make it easy for your to find friends, and for them to find you.
After you’ve registered for the convention, we’ll email you the login and password you’ll need the first time you use the app. Once you’re in the app, it’s easy to set up your profile. The first time you click on Fri
ends, you’ll see a pop-up asking you if you want to create a profile. Give it a try.
The 2013 app has many of the same bells and whistles as last year’s, including:
- A customizable convention schedule/personal itinerary
- An interactive exhibitor list that enables you to search for exhibitors and products
- An interactive exhibit floor plan
- Maps of the convention center, hotel and the local area
- Real-time convention alerts via text messaging
- Links to APA’s social media, including our convention blog, APA’s main Facebook page and our Twitter feed
- Convention documents, to be updated with FAQs, division hospitality suites and more as the convention draws near.
So take the app out for a spin and have fun getting ready for the big meeting.